Moments.
My decision !!
Tuesday 29 May 2012 @ 12:54 | 0 Comment [s]



Assalamualaikum,
Finally, i already made the best decision for us. Maybe, it would be my last decision.
You and me is over. I don't want to cry again. Just waste my tear. Sorry to say, i'll never forget
 what you have done to me. It so hurts. I am tired to go through all that. Which girl hah can stand,
 if her boypreng always don't care about she ? When thinking back, i the most stupid waiting for you.
 For you information, i not 'TUNGKUL KAYU'. I have my own feel. What i do, always my fault.
 Kcunnnn. Don't worry, after this i'll not disturb you anymore. I hope you'll happy with your own way,
 and i'll find my own way. For forget you, maybe so hard to me. If eventually, Insyaallah. I'll forget you.
After this, i'll eat some pill that allows me to forget you. Yeah, i hope success. Haha. I'll never
remember your swear and promise. And i'll not sad anymore. Lastly, i'll not remember our sweet
memories. Just let you go. Babai. And thankyou for coming in my life. It was meaningful.
The most important , i really miss my friend. Where are you Anis, Balqis, Dalila, Amanina,
Ila , Liana(yannow) and other. I gonna miss you :'(

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!


Your Welcome notes here :)

Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.



Put cbox codes here

Credits



★ Template by : Shira Radzuan
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt