Moments.
I am looking for happiness
Saturday 26 May 2012 @ 20:40 | 0 Comment [s]

 


     Assalamualaikum,
Hi, did you miss me ? Haha. Has been for months, i didn't update my blog.
Now, i want to express my feelings. Did you know my felt like losing you,
even you always with me. Maybe, i can't understand you. I just you want to
know how i feel when you ignore me. I feel lonely, i feel lost and why must it
happen to me. If you already have other girl, i'll let you go from me. But i can't   
deny my sadness. Almost ten months, we have together.Impossible for me to forget him. Yeah.        
If you see my pic, its was my fake smile. Did you realize how much my love ??
He must not noticed about that. I was only able to be patient. I am sure, all that
is good comes from it. I appreciate this relationship.Thanks for showing me the
meaning of love.
Last night, dilaa pi lck dengan saudara sebab nakpi cari novel dan baju jaa punn.
Hewhew, serius letih gilaaa. Tambah² dengan dilaa yg banyak songehh. Hahaha
Memang susah laa cari bajuu. Akhirnya dapat jugak sehelai. Tupun jadi lahhh.
Bersyukur laa adila. Yeahh, bersyukur sebab dapat bodek abah. Terima kasih
abahh. And for the last, sorry for my english broken <3
Type text or a website address or translate a document.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!


Your Welcome notes here :)

Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.



Put cbox codes here

Credits



★ Template by : Shira Radzuan
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt