Moments.
Leave me alone !!!
Monday 28 May 2012 @ 22:57 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum,
I am so tired of all this. When i ask you, why you always badmood? you answer to me 'favourite'. Kayfineee, up to you. Whatever you want to say to me, up to you. Hope you happy. Now, you give me the freedom. You let me to contact with other boy.I don't want like that. I just want you as before. Please understand me? Can you understand me? *sound of crickets. Kay, shut up. Actually, i don't know what you want from me? You say you love me, swear to me to protect our relationship. But where your sweet promise, and your swear? Or you don't remember. I still keep your message. If i miss you, i only can read your message. It was enough for me. I told you, i had delete you picture. But i lied you, i still keep your picture. Your picture in my room, still there. I never throw away.
Capital Z, can you give me a chance to feel happy. If you say to me only interrupted you, why you don't decide to break up. Why you let me suffer like this. I can't stand it anymoreeeeee. Why are you so cruel, let me suffer. I still remember, you ever told me. You will worry, if one day i will leave you. Impossible i leave you, i love you very much. You also ever told me, you afraid. We fight for no reason, then we clash. But now, all that is not important anymore. I feel discouraged with our relay. I hope, you can understand me.
Today, i really really boringggggg. I have more reasons. My phone not vibrate anymore. Yeahhh, i feel so lonely. Btw, in a minutes my sister and my cousin will leave me alone. They go hangout with their friend. So, i will be crazy in my home. Haha. Okay, enough.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!


Your Welcome notes here :)

Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.



Put cbox codes here

Credits



★ Template by : Shira Radzuan
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt