Moments.
Stop hoping :'(
Monday 28 May 2012 @ 10:26 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum,
Hello there, i here. Today, was my bad day. Why? He started back behavior. As you now, wound in my heart starts to bleed. I just want to achieve happiness. But i can't. I don't why he do like this to me. What's  my fault until he treat me like his friend. I just want to be like other couples. Why you can't be for me like other couples. I just want to find hapiness. You know, after you sent text to me. I feel very disappointed with you. Why did you say my call disturb you. If like that, before this, my call always disturb you? Kayfineee. I'll stop hoping, that you no longer belongs me. Although, we still love.
I broken, can you hear me? Now, i really sad with you. Now, you do not know how to take care of my heart. Let me alone to bear the grief. I want you to know, i love you more than my life. I hope, you are not like that. Just hopingg adila. Yeahh, can only hope. I can only hope you be mine forever <3 If i can. I want Zuhair Aiman the first, not now. Please, change back for me. If you love me. That all will not happen, just wake up Adila. I don't want to dream again. I just you back. I LOVE YOUU. Why you can't understand me? I hope you read this </3

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!


Your Welcome notes here :)

Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.



Put cbox codes here

Credits



★ Template by : Shira Radzuan
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt