Moments.
Enjoy (Y)
Sunday 3 June 2012 @ 13:59 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum ,
As usual , i've spent a lot holidays time with futile. Haha. Yesterday, i had watching a movie of Snow White. The story is really adventure.The same director for the story of Alice In The Wonderland. Anyway, I always wake up late and sleep late. Haha, every night i'm hard to sleep. Only spend time with online fb and updates blog. That are my hobby.At the same way, the sad thing when my father nag to me. He angry me because i don't know how to use the time properly. Yeah, i know my fault :( After this, i don't want to go anywhere. Just stay home. Spent my time with do homework and folio. Moreover, i didn't do again homework Cikgu Hedayah. Ohmay, i'll die if i didn't finish her homework. Btw, i'll start its tomorrow. Harhar, if i'm diligent :D
If you want to know how i feel when you stay beside me? I feel very happy. Thankyou for you coming <3 The amazing love that you give, i would appreciate. Ilysm.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!


Your Welcome notes here :)

Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.



Put cbox codes here

Credits



★ Template by : Shira Radzuan
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt