Moments.
I miss you :'(
Thursday 6 June 2013 @ 23:51 | 0 Comment [s]



Off the cuff, you vanished. Why would I be stuck on the razor's edge? What is my mistake? You know, for me, you're beyond reproch. You're like a diamond in a rough. You were easy on my eye. I had apply double standards for you. Maybe I had fall for you. Now, I'm at six and seven. You had changed. You're became like a cold fish and have a heart of stone. You're bleed for someone? We once bursting with joy. And where does all of that things vanished? Why? Now, I'm in a deadbeat. My heart, its hurting. Maybe someday I will have the audicity to do something. You know, I'm head over heels for you! Now, I'm lose sleep over something. Maybe you have rest on one's laurels. Can you give me at least a new lease of life? Can we keep the ball rolling? Can we just forget the old sores? I'm sorry for rub salt into one's wound. Can we head the nail and solve our problem? Urgh, maybe I'm asking for the moon. Its hopeless. Impossible. I'm building castles in the air. Dear me, move on please. He doesn't care about you anymore. He had changed, too much. He once very caring on me. Now, he was very heartless. Up to you what you want to do now. At least, you would be happy. Sincerely, I love you 


Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!


Your Welcome notes here :)

Diary Owner Links


Tagboard.



Put cbox codes here

Credits



★ Template by : Shira Radzuan
★ Basecodes by : Athira Zaidi
★ Background by : 7th Disoder
★ Pictures by : WeHeartIt